ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6 with two powerful Axial fans
For a faster, more efficient and more stable video gaming experience, the ASUS graphic cards are truly the best. Among them, the ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 3060 OC Edition is truly an amazing one. It comes with a lot of premium features that allow you to enjoy brilliant performance while opting for a more compact build.
There are two axial fans that maximize the airflow. The space inside the graphic card has been well managed, bringing superb performance with an optimal build. The precision technology used in its manufacturing allows lesser thermal strain, along with lower environmental impact upon cleaning.
The ASUS GPU Tweak II feature allows you to control and manage many important features, such as GPU core clocks, memory frequency along with voltage settings. The architecture integrates groundbreaking features such as 2nd generation Ray Tracing cores and 3rd generation Tensor Cores with greater throughput.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores – Bringing you to double the performance of 1st Generation RT Cores, this feature brings you improved ray tracing performance along with concurrent RT and shading.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Core – Delivering an impressive boost in gaming performance, the 3rd Generation Tensor Cores bring double the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS.
- Nvidia Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors – Bringing you the building blocks for the world's fastest and most efficient GPUs, these multiprocessors double the FP32 throughput and deliver phenomenal power efficiency.
- Axial Tech Fan – The fan design brings a smaller fan hub with longer fan blades and a barrier ring that allows an increased downward air pressure.
- 2-Slot Design – The 2-slot design helps maximize compatibility and cooling efficiency, bringing epic performance in a small chassis.
- 0db Tech – Improves the noise control and delivers a silent and more comfortable gaming experience
- Stainless Steel Bracket - Stainless steel protects against corrosion, and it is usually more durable.